Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I Thessalonians 5:18


Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you


in Christ Jesus.
Give Thanks


Things I am thankful for today:


1. A wonderful, caring (hot-sorry, I couldn't resist!!) husband, who is also my best friend, and a wonderful father to our children!


2. Three precious, beautiful children, each with a unique spirit and personality, whom I love with all of my heart.


3. A loving and purpose-driven church family.


4. Family whom I love to spend time with, and whom I have been through much with-and we're still going strong! (;


5. Friends who like me for who I am, not something that I pretend to be.


6. A beautiful home, which I get to spend all of my days in.


7. Most importantly, a Savior who was willing to die on the cross for my sins, Who has given me an eternal home in heaven!


Enjoy your day, and don't forget to count your blessings!

No comments: