Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Biggest Loser Weigh-In

Last night, I was watching Biggest Loser, and Hutch snuck into the living room from bed. They were weighing in and, OH, I was on the edge of my seat. I figured I'd deal with it during the commercial break, and just let him sit with me and watch! He ran into the bathroom, and came back in with the scale. He dumped some of Gwyneth's toys from her "toybox" and THIS is what he came up with! He said, "beep beep beep beep beep.... firty free!!!"
*does anybody watch this show? I actually yelled at the television last night!!!!!! I can't believe Amy voted Coleen! Later, I thought about it though, and I think Amy made a good strategical move. Seriously, everyone will vote Vicky off soon enough! Her true colors are showing! grrrrrr.!

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I think you are 'weigh' too involved in this show!! (pun intended) Hahaha!!!

Ridenour Family said...

I totally agree! (nice pun!)