Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snowmen Cupcakes

It was Hutch's turn to take snacks to Preschool. I always ask the kids what they want to take. Sometimes it get modified a little (: but for the most part, they get to choose. Anyway, Hutch wanted to take snowmen cupcakes. We found a cute idea from Martha Stewart. (yes, I still like her!!!!) Last night, Haydn and I made these. It was so much fun, and we even sat them up in little scenes to take pictures. Snowman PosseBoy Meets GirlHutch was only good for running around, occasionally stealing some candy, and squishing the junior mints. But, when it was all said and done, he sure was right there getting his picture taken!I bet this little guy is shaking in his scarf! And, of course, Preschool was cancelled today!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Those look pretty darn tasty! Howdy! Hope you are all warm and healthy. I have really not been online much for a while, sorry I didn't reply to your comment on my blog! I suck. We are all sick with the flu, except for Mei. We had to bring snack for preschool yesterday, I made Kroger cupcakes. Okay, I bought Kroger cupcakes. I wanted school to be cancelled since I was sick! Tell John we say hola and kiss that baby for me!

The Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Evans Family said...

How ironic! I have cupcakes in the oven as we speak. Mine don't hold a candle to those little snowmen though!

Ridenour Family said...

Jackie, you know they say great minds think alike!!!