Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where Have We Been?

We have Bible School this week (and I'm in charge of Grades 3-6). Enough said!!

Also, I've been on a camera strike. Not really sure why, but every once in awhile I don't have the photography bug like I usually do. We had our Kiehl family reunion last Sunday. My camera was in the van. Did I take one picture??!! Nope. By the way, if you're reading this and have any-I'd LOVE it if you'd email at least one to me(:


Anyway, until next time.. I'll leave you with what made me nearly weep with joy the other day! Haydn was in the toy room downstairs making this....

He set up his own experiment to figure out which one of his favorite Hot Wheels is the fastest. He used this complicated (!!) method to keep track of each run. (He has a hot wheels race track that has 4 tracks) He picked out a feature of each car and recorded it. I couldn't make heads or tails of the thing, but it made perfect sense to him! I love that kid!

No comments: