Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing tag

Paula tagged me! What a fun game-

Here are the answers I came up with (this is harder than it looks people)

**3 Joys**
(Only three?!!)
1. Staying at home with my children while they are little
2.Coming home after a trip
3.Knowing that I will spend eternity in heaven

**3 Fears**
1. My family members and friends getting in car accidents
2. Mice!
3.Confrontations/Conflict
**3 Goals**
1. Raise godly children.
2. To put my degree to use someday and get a teaching job.
3. Being the old couple who are still deeply in love with each other-and everyone can tell.
**3 Obsessions**
1.I'm slighty germaphobic (is that how you spell that?)
2. coffee
3. I have to always wear shoes. I can barely stand to walk barefoot!

**3 Random surprising facts**
1. I like Frank Sinatra
2. I've only been away from Gwyneth for about 4 hours. total.
3.I love my life (does that count as one?)
okay I'll do another one just in case it doesn't
3.I love to cook and try new recipes, and I'm so thankful that John will try whatever I make
I tag: Jackie.
And anyone else who is reading this with a blog. And, if you're reading this and you don't have a blog...you should so I can keep up with your family too!!

No comments: