Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers

I have the best Dad in the world! And, I have the best Dad for my children in the world! God has blessed me with two wonderful men in my life, and I am very thankful for each of them. And-I really like both of them(: I decided that I'm going to list some traits I admire in each of them...


MY DAD:

1. His sunny disposition! Mom said that my GranpdAdd Imagea Kemp asked dad after they were dating if he smiled in his sleep. Yeah, I"m pretty sure he does! And-I'm glad that Gwyneth has seemed to inherit this outlook on life!

2. His friendliness. If you know anything about Larry, you know that he definitely is friendly!

3. His patience and level head. This makes him a great coach as well.

4. He's always "been there" for us. I don't think that my dad honestly missed ONE of my school functions. Ever. If we were involved in something-he was there. He would even go to things he didn't HAVE to!

5. His Christian example. He is a rock.


MY JOHN:

1. His hard work ethic. This man is a worker-both on the job and at home. If it needs to be done, John will do it!

2. His sense of humour. He makes me laugh. sigh.

3. His humble spirit. I am amazed constantly by how John is SO rockingly awesome, and yet with confidence, takes it all in stride.

4. His honor. John is definitely a man of honor.

5. His Christian example. I am so thankful to God that He has blessed my children with a godly father.


I LOVE YOU TWO! YOU"RE THE BEST!

No comments: