Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hutch's First day of Preschool!!


I thought it would be easier sending my second baby to preschool. Nope! I think it was actually harder because Hutch is a little more independent when it comes to things like that. It's also harder because you expect to do all of these firsts with your oldest, but Hutch-he's still a baby! He's growing up right before my eyes. He told me, "Mommy, I not gonna cry. I'll miss you, but I won't cry." He was so brave when we went to the classroom. No clinging or sad eyes (that almost make me melt!!!!) When I went to pick him up, he looked kinda tired. His teacher said that he had a great day. That's my boy. Love ya', little man.

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

I can't get over how much Hutch looks like your mom! I think that every time I see a picture of him.