Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gwyneth 3 month pictures

Last week Miss and I took Gwyneth to get her three month pictures. I had them taken at Sears, and I've never been there before. I thought there were some really cute ones!


I had the afghan that Aunt Amber made Gwyneth with us. We thought it would make a really cute picture!
I had to get one with "Dolly" since she just *loves* her. Grandma Shirley got her for Gwyneth for Easter. I love how she is holding her hand!
On her tummy. Haydn loves to help supervise her tummy time! (Oh, and did I tell you that she rolls now!! She did it the first time at 2 1/2 months! yikes.)
I TOTALLY was not prepared to have my pictures taken with Gwyneth. The girl taking them wanted me to jump in on one of the last ones. Despite hardly ANY make-up and self-dried hair, I thought it was pretty cute! Besides, this is the way I look in real life, why not capture it in pictures!?

No comments: