Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun Easter Things We Did Today

We had a great day at home today-just hanging out and preparing for Easter. 

We colored Easter Eggs:
(we tried to do most of them when Gwyneth was napping)



Gwyneth woke up and joined in on the fun a little


We made little Chick cupcakes



and Nest Cupcakes


and even a nest cake when we got tired of making cupcakes!



We made an Easter egg tree for our front porch.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and pretty much gave up on it.  John surprised me by pretty much taking on this project today!  He's so nice!

This tree reminds me of Grandma Lloyd

We watched/are watching Basketball, and now I'm going to go sit out the Easter baskets for the morning!
Happy Easter!!
I'm so thankful that Jesus Died on the Cross for ME!!

No comments: