Sunday, August 23, 2009

Preparing the Child

Photobucket
Haydn starts school tomorrow morning. First grade! I thought this year would be easier to let him go. So far, it's not. I get so emotional when I think of my kids growing up. I can remember the day each was born like yesterday, and I know how quickly they've gotten this far! I start thinking, "Wow. They will be out of the house before I know it." -and then I have to stop. And just live in the moment, not yesterday or tomorrow. Enjoy what God has given me *right now*. When I let my little ones go into the big scary world, I have to remember to rely on God to protect them and to guide them, now and as they grow.
~"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6"
*I love you, little man! I am so proud of you!*

No comments: