Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day in The Woods

My family traditionally goes to a nearby woods for Mother's Day. We bring a picnic lunch and then play all day! Everyone made fun of me, because I brought PB&J sandwiches (put back in the bread bag) and a gallon of water for our family-- sooooo Shirley!


We took pictures at the entrance of the trails


Nana & Papa with all of the grandkids


Caleb~14 years old~


Lainey~8 years old~


Elliott~8 years old~


Haydn~6 years old~


Hutch~4 years old~









Camdyn~21 months~



Gwyneth~15 months~



At one point, we noticed that the "original five" were all walking together while everyone else was up ahead. So, we had to snap a picture!Amber amongst the flowers!
Amber and her two yay-whos!


Haydn caught a toad!


The kids (Elliott, Lainey, Haydn and Dad) all drank from a sulfur spring

Disgusting if you ask me, but, hey, whatever!


I love this picture of Caleb

No comments: