Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hutch's First Day of Preschool

Hutch finally started Preschool today. Haydn started like three weeks ago, and Hutch has been counting down the days! Lots of them! He has the same teacher he had last year, so he wasn't overly nervous about going. The only uneasiness was when he realized that it would be a different group of kids. He thought he was going back to his "old friends". Nope. He gets to make new friends! He's okay with that, too.
This is the signature Hutch look. He made the same face for his newborn pictures in the hospital! Oh, how I love that little face(:
Photobucket
His fake smile. Gotta love it!
Photobucket
He was so excited to go, and very brave.
When I took him into school, he hugged me and said, "Mom. I will miss you when I am at Preschool." Awww. I missed you too, Little Guy!
Photobucket

No comments: