Monday, January 18, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New!

When I started this blog two years ago (two years ago!!), I did it because I thought it would be something fun- a creative outlet for me.
And it has been for me! Until recently. For some reason, I've lost my desire to blog. I have several guesses as to why this has happened, but for whatever reason, it has!
So... getting to the point... no more blog!
You've probably noticed (or you haven't) a lack of posts lately. I've been rolling the idea around in my head for a long time, not wanting to make an announcement until I've come to a conclusion. But I have, so here's my *big announcement*!!
I've enjoyed sharing little slices of our life with you all, but I just feel that there are different things that I need to put my time and energy into at this time. Thank you all for your support, comments and outside conversations we've had about this blog! Blessings! ~Tricia

No comments: