Thursday, October 15, 2009

Come to The Apple Festival if You Want to Taste My Mom's Awesome Pulled Pork Sandwiches!!

Okay.. that may have been the longest Blog Title ever! My Dad & Mom are having a stand at the Apple Festival this year. My mom is selling her totally awesome-better than any restaurant we've ever tasted pulled pork sandwiches. ..and a whole bunch of other things, too! I made the menu boards, and I just finished them and thought I'd share them with you.

If you've never tasted Honeycrisp apples, you don't know what you're missing! And. The kids made the Popcorn hands, and would love to sell them all! *wink,wink* Hopefully, we'll see you there!

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Sounds delicious! If the weather is decent, I might take the boys out there!

Ridenour Family said...

I'll be there after noon tomorrow. Hope to see you there!